Tuesday, November 15, 2011

1st Blog!!! "Good Intentions"

    Good Intentions everyone has had them...Why are we intending? Hell why aren't we just doing...The definition of Intention is simple enough "A course of action that one intends to follow"....If your'e anything like me "we" intend to do all kinds of things particularly in relationships...I've had endless arguments with my wife were my faults are pointed out and deep down I know what my true intentions are...Personally I feel that it can be used as a crutch....Thank God for my "Real Woman" she keeps me inline as i do her... As easy as it is to intend on doing something it should be just as easy to follow through and produce...Lord knows I know the shit can be hard as man to let go of that crutch...In a way it comforts me when i'm wrong to say "I didn't intend for things to go that way"...We have the power to take that other step and follow through.. I'm a man so i'm speaking from a mans point of view....To sit back and think about how much easier my life and marriage would be if I made GOOD on my "Good Intentions"...Lets do it its Realifeish.................

1 comment: