Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Release Tuesday: Drake-Take Care album review

     Drizzy Drake is not my favorite rapper but his lyricsm cant be denied...This album is no joke...Normally I would have to listen to an album a few times for it to grow on me....I take that back ive listened to Lil waynes whack carter 4 bout 50-11 times and its just not cutting it thats another subject for another day...Take Care is way different than any of his previous albums or mixtapes and I think thats what I like the most...Its evident the place he's been residing rubbed off on this album forreal...(Houston) Its a cool mellow vibe that im feeling from beginning to end minus the title track with Rihanna Take Care...The rest I can tolerate or Im really digging...I give it a 8 outta 10 simply because we all know Drake isn't a "killa"...Something he refers alot to on this album.. Oh yeah my favorite track is Lord Knows..... Realifeish lets get it


1 comment:

  1. Killed it......OVOXO octobers very own hughs and kisses...

    ReplyDelete